When the summer starts getting hot, how are you going to cool down? Take a cue from this year’s biggest trends with this Gochujang Michelada. Korean chili paste is all the rage this season. So why not add it to your bar cart to give your cocktails a trendy kick?
- Lime wedge
- Flaked sea salt
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) tomato cocktail juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- 2 tsp (10 mL) gochujang
- 1 tsp (5 mL) soy sauce
- 1 bottle (330 mL) Mexican pale lager, such as Corona or Sol, chilled
- Rub rim of tall beer glass with lime wedge and dip into salt. Add tomato juice cocktail, lime juice, gochujang and soy sauce. Stir to combine.
- Top with ice. Pour lager over top and garnish with lime wedge.
Test Kitchen Notes
Garnish with kimchi wrapped cooked shrimp.